Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Allison and KC Brown Wedding


KC and Allison got married in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It was a beautiful place and an even more beautiful wedding. So proud of KC and his gorgeous bride Allison.

It was windy. Very very windy. But still made out for some nice shots.



Gorgeous Bride.
King and Queen.


That bridesmaid on the far left is my favorite.


They had a ring ceremony afterwards for everyone who couldn't attend the temple ceremony.












My favorite wedding reception ever. Simple. Low-key. Close friends. No fluff.

5 comments:

Shanna said...

do you even know how much I heart these? Love your style!

Ann Marie said...

oh my gosh, you know what strikes me? You said simple, no fluff, good friends ..... and that made it simply one of the most stunning weddings I've ever seen. The buttons and the soap and the paper cranes ..... oh, and of course the photography .... really, beautiful job.

Sara Ancich said...

they like each other.

HewwiyBelle said...

I absolutely love the pictures, makes the wedding look & feel timeless!
great job on capturing the "no fluff/simple"... love it!

Tim said...

so cool to KC all grown up. nice work on the photo's